BMW India has also established an International Purchasing Office (IPO) at its Headquarters in Gurgaon.
What does IPO stand for?
IPO stands for International Purchasing Office
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPO
We have 136 other meanings of IPO in our Acronym Attic
- International Pasta Organisation
- International Permanent Observatory (on Security During Major Events; UNICRI)
- International Police Organization
- International Powerlifting Organization
- International Press Organization
- International Procurement Office
- International Program Office (US DoD)
- International Programs Office (US Navy)
- International Progress Organization
- International Project Office
- Internet Powered by Oracle
- Internet Protocol Over Optical (IETF)
- Interprovinciaal Overleg (Netherlands)
- Intervening Protection Optical (Pirelli)
- Investing Pays Off (Merrill Lynch)
- Investment Promotion Office (various organizations)
- Iowa Publications Online (State Library of Iowa)
- Irish Poker Open (tournament; Ireland)
- Islamic Propagation Organization
- Israel Philharmonic Orchestra
Samples in periodicals archive:
To help American companies combat the difficulties of getting PCB orders of various quantities from Asia, several companies have opened international purchasing offices (IPOs) in hopes of containing costs and grouping total annual PCB and other commodity purchases.
The site houses the company's first International Purchasing Office in North America.