Annually, he brought over entrants for the English Speaking Union's International Public Speaking Competition.
What does IPSC stand for?
IPSC stands for International Public Speaking Competition
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPSC
We have 70 other meanings of IPSC in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Public Safety Commission (Indiana)
- Intel Personal Supercomputer
- Intellectual Property Services Centre
- Interagency Perchlorate Steering Committee
- Interim Political and Security Committee
- Intermountain Power Service Corporation
- Intermountain Power Service Corporation (Delta, UT, USA)
- International Parents Social Committee
- International Practical Shooting Confederation
- International Private Society Club
- Internet Problem Solving Contest
- Interprofessional Student Council
- IODP Planning Sub-Committee
- Iowa Purebred Swine Council
- Iran Philatelic Study Circle
- Ireland Palestine Solidarity Campaign
- Irish Political Status Committee
- Item Program Select Code
- Illinois Prairie State Chiropractic Association (Rock Island, IL)
- IntraperitoneaI Septic Complications after Hepatectomy
Samples in periodicals archive:
The two best speakers of this final round were selected by an eminent panel of judges to represent Pakistan at the International Public Speaking Competition to be held in London from May 23 to 27.
Summary: BEIRUT: British Ambassador to Lebanon Frances Guy held a reception Monday to celebrate Lebanon's winning of the English Speaking Union's International Public Speaking Competition (IPSC).