Currently, he is the Chairman of ICMAP-ICAP Joint Committee, Member of ICMAP National Council and Member of the Consultative Group of International Public Sector Accounting Standards Board.
What does IPSASB stand for?
IPSASB stands for International Public Sector Accounting Standards Board
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Integrated Planning for School and Community (school districts)
- Interim President Selection Advisory Committee (Gallaudet University; Washington, DC)
- Ipsilateral Penoscrotal Approximation for Closure (hypospadias treatment)
- Isle of Purbeck Sub Aqua Club (diving; Swanage, England, UK)
- Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand
- Institute of Policy and Strategy for Agriculture and Rural Development
- International Probabilistic Safety Assessment Review Team
- Institute of Physics of the Slovak Academy of Sciences (Slovakia)
- Institute of Political Science Academia Sinica (est. 1994; Taiwan)
- International Public Sector Accounting Standard
- Interagency Perinatal Substance Abuse Team (Department of Alcohol and Drug Programs; California)
- Iberville Parish School Board (Plaquemine, LA)
- Indiana Professional Standards Board
- Institute of Psycho-Structural Balancing
- Instituto de Promoção Social da Bairrada (Aveiro, Portugal)
- Integrated Prudential Sourcebook (UK Financial Services Authority)
- International Professional School of Bodywork (San Diego, CA)
- Ice Protection System Controller
- Independent Personal Services Certification Form
- Indian Public School Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Public Sector Accounting Standards Board (IPSASB) recently published its 2010 Handbook of International Public Sector Accounting Pronouncements.
The 2008 edition of the Handbook of International Public Sector Accounting Pronouncements, which includes all the pronouncements of the International Public Sector Accounting Standards Board (IPSASB) up to February 15, is now available from www.
IFAC's International Public Sector Accounting Standards Board (IPSASB) is developing a framework to help public-sector entities report on the long-term fiscal sustainability of government social benefit programmes.
The International Public Sector Accounting Standards Board (IPSASB) of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) has released International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSASs), which identify disclosures to be made by governments and other public sector entities that make their approved budgets publicly available.
IFAC is seeking nominations for a public member for the International Ethics Standards Board for Accountants and for the International Public Sector Accounting Standards Board, which are independent standards-setting boards within the organization.
IFAC's education committee released International Education Paper 3, Assessment Methods, to help national accountancy organizations ensure candidates' competency before certifying them, and its International Public Sector Accounting Standards Board issued International Public Sector Accounting Standard 21, Impairment of Non- Cash Generating Assets, which prescribes the basis entities should use to determine whether an impairment-related loss should be recognized.
The International Public Sector Accounting Standards Board (IPSASB) of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) is working to improve both the quality and uniformity of financial information reported by public sector entities around the world.