In the absence of that, MoFEP [Ministry of Finance and Economic Planning] used International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS) on a modified cash basis of accounting, except where stated," a confident Manibe told PAC members, chaired by Kom Kom Geng.
What does IPSAS stand for?
IPSAS stands for International Public Sector Accounting Standard
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPSAS
- Irish Practical Shooting Association
- Integrated Planning for School and Community (school districts)
- Interim President Selection Advisory Committee (Gallaudet University; Washington, DC)
- Ipsilateral Penoscrotal Approximation for Closure (hypospadias treatment)
- Isle of Purbeck Sub Aqua Club (diving; Swanage, England, UK)
- Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand
- Institute of Policy and Strategy for Agriculture and Rural Development
- International Probabilistic Safety Assessment Review Team
- Institute of Physics of the Slovak Academy of Sciences (Slovakia)
- Institute of Political Science Academia Sinica (est. 1994; Taiwan)
- International Public Sector Accounting Standards Board
- Interagency Perinatal Substance Abuse Team (Department of Alcohol and Drug Programs; California)
- Iberville Parish School Board (Plaquemine, LA)
- Indiana Professional Standards Board
- Institute of Psycho-Structural Balancing
- Instituto de Promoção Social da Bairrada (Aveiro, Portugal)
- Integrated Prudential Sourcebook (UK Financial Services Authority)
- International Professional School of Bodywork (San Diego, CA)
- Ice Protection System Controller
- Independent Personal Services Certification Form
Samples in periodicals archive:
International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS) have been around for sometime so there should be no excuse for governments not following them.
Currently, he is the Chairman of ICMAP-ICAP Joint Committee, Member of ICMAP National Council and Member of the Consultative Group of International Public Sector Accounting Standards Board.
The 2008 edition of the Handbook of International Public Sector Accounting Pronouncements, which includes all the pronouncements of the International Public Sector Accounting Standards Board (IPSASB) up to February 15, is now available from www.
All the UN's agencies, departments, committees and its headquarters must adopt International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS) no later than January 1, 2010, with United Nations Peacekeeping Operations having a little longer to comply--by July 1, 2010.
The International Public Sector Accounting Standards Board (IPSASB) of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) has issued an exposure draft of a proposed International Public Sector Accounting Standard (IPSAS) to help improve the quality and uniformity of financial information reported by global public sector entities.
to adopt International Public Sector Accounting Standards to its budgeting, create an ethics office, and eliminate famous Turtle Bay excesses such as the $10,000 gift limit for U.