The Congress was organised
by the International Public Relations Association -- Gulf Chapter (IPRA-GC), and featured over 35 international speakers, who debated the latest trends in communications.
What does IPRA stand for?
IPRA stands for International Public Relations Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPRA
We have 37 other meanings of IPRA in our Acronym Attic
- Independent Precision Radar Approach
- Indigenous People Rights Act of 1997 (Philippines)
- Information and Privacy Rights Administration (Canada)
- Inspection of Public Records Act (New Mexico)
- Integrated Probabilistic Risk Assessment
- Intellectual Property Restoration Act of 2001
- International Peace Research Association
- International Postgraduate Research Award (Australia)
- International Pragmatics Association
- International Professional Rodeo Association
- Internet PCA Registration Authoring
- Internet Policy Registration Authority
- Institute of Puerto Rican Arts and Culture (Chicago, IL)
- International Peace Research Association Foundation (est. 1990)
- International Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Foundation
- International Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Foundation (surgical organization)
- Internal Program Random Access Memory
- Internet Protocol Radio Access Network
- Institute of Psychology, Russian Academy of Sciences (est. 1971)
- International Confederation for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Public Relations Association (IPRA), the world's most influential professional association for senior international public relations executives, has constituted its new global governing body comprising members from six different regions including West Asia, Asia & Oceania, Africa, Europe, North America and South America.
MANAMA: The International Public Relations Association (IPRA) has constituted its new global governing body comprising members from six regions including West Asia, Asia and Oceania, Africa, Europe, North America and South America.
The 2011 International Public Relations Association Gulf Chapter (IPRA-GC) Conference, a two-day gathering of more than 200 regional and international communications professionals and media, was held in Abu Dhabi on 13th -- 14th April.
ISTANBUL, Jul 5, 2010 (TUR) -- Turkey's biggest GSM operator Turkcell won an award by International Public Relations Association (IPRA).