Clare is the national chairperson of the South African Oncology Social Work Association and a member of the International Psycho-Oncology Society.
What does IPOS stand for?
IPOS stands for International Psycho-Oncology Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPOS
We have 15 other meanings of IPOS in our Acronym Attic
- Immediate Application of Postoperative Plaster of Paris Rigid Dressing
- Institute for Pipe Organ Research and Education
- Internet Protocol Over Resilient Packet Ring (IETF)
- Internet Protocol Over Resilient Packet Ring Working Group (IETF)
- Ideal Presentation Online System
- Indian Postal Service
- Indvidual Program of Study (UK education)
- Input Process Output Storage
- Integrated Point of Sale
- Intellectual Property Office of Singapore
- Internet Protocol Over Satellite
- Internet Protocol Over SONET
- Idaho Peace Officer Standards and Training
- Instituto Postal Telegráfico
- Ipartestületek Országos Szövetsége (Hungarian Association of Craftmen's Corporations)
- IBM (International Business Machines Corporation) Performance Optimization Toolkit (software)
- Image Processing and Optical Technology (trade show)
- Innocence Project of Texas
- Input Output Table
- Integration of Persons, Organization and Technology (ewf Europe)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is also founding president of the American Society of Psychiatric/AIDS and the International Psycho-Oncology Society.