The article, titled "Accumulating Evidence for the Association and Shared Pathogenic Mechanisms between Psoriasis and Cardiometabolic Diseases," was written by seven councilors of the International Psoriasis Council (IPC), a global nonprofit focused on psoriasis research, education and patient care.
What does IPC stand for?
IPC stands for International Psoriasis Council (Dallas, TX)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPC
We have 600 other meanings of IPC in our Acronym Attic
- International Preschool Curriculum
- International Press Center (various locations)
- International Primary Curriculum (education)
- International Printing Company (various locations)
- International Prize Court
- International Production Company (Czech Republic)
- International Program Committee
- International Program Coordinator (various organizations)
- International Programs Center
- International Property Consultants (various locations)
- International Publishing Corporation
- Internet Policy Committee (various organizations)
- Internet Press Centre (software)
- Internet Pricing and Configurator (SAP)
- Internet Privacy Coalition
- Internet Product Code (EC Direct)
- Internet Protocol Communications
- Internetworking Product Center (Cisco)
- Interpersonal Communication
- Interphase Power Controller
Samples in periodicals archive:
Peter van de Kerkhof, Chairman of the Department of Dermatology at the Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre in The Netherlands and President of the International Psoriasis Council (IPC) Board of Directors.
Our International Psoriasis Council task force believes that a small subset of psoriasis patients with more severe disease, who are more likely to get these drugs," are at greater risk of obesity and heart disease, and "the big question is whether TNF-blockers and other drugs that block inflammation will also potentially help reduce coronary artery disease," Dr.
One organization likely to take up this challenge, he continued, is the International Psoriasis Council (IPC).
NEW YORK, October 24 /PRNewswire/ -- - International Psoriasis Council Issues a 'call to action' Following a Collaborative Consensus Meeting to Review Implications for Clinical Practice
Presented by the International Psoriasis Council (IPC), the symposium will be held at the Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas this week and will include sessions led by leading dermatologists and nurses involved in psoriasis management and research.