Dubai took the lead in the global real estate index of competitive environments according to the International Property Rights Index (IPRI) and ranked fourth globally in property registration in the Ease of Doing Business 2011.
What does IPRI stand for?
IPRI stands for International Property Rights Index (Property Rights Alliance)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPRI
We have 10 other meanings of IPRI in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for Petroleum Research and Geophysics (King Fahd University of Petroleum and Mineral; Israel)
- Intellectual Property Rights Group (UK)
- Intelligence Policy Review Group
- Intelligence Program Review Group
- Interdisciplinary Pharmacogenomics Review Group (US FDA)
- Illinois Program for Research in the Humanities (University of Illinois, Urbana-Champlain)
- International Partnership for Reproductive Health (Chesterton, IN)
- Interrupt Pending Register High
- Intelligent Polymer Research Institute
- International Peace Research Institute (Oslo, Norway)
- Internet Psychology Research Institute (Portland, OR)
- Ischemia/Preservation/Reperfusion Injury (organ transplantation)
- Islamabad Policy Research Institute (Islamabad, Pakistan)
- Intellectual Property Research Institute of Australia
- Impuesto Específico a la Primera Matrícula de Vehículo (Spanish: Specific Tax on First Vehicle Registration; Guatemala)
- Industrial Partnership for Research in Interfacial and Materials Engineering (University of Minnesota)
- Integrated Project Risk Management System
- Instituto Portugues de Relacoes Internacionais e Seguranca (Portuguese: Portuguese Institute of International Relations and Security)
- Indo-Pacific Resources Java Ltd. (oil exploration; Indonesia)
- Instituto Politécnico do Rio de Janeiro (Portuguese: Polytechnic Institute of Rio de Janeiro; Brazil)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cairo, June 2 (ONA)--- The Sultanate ranked second at the Arab level in political stability index , a component of the General Index for the 2010 International Property Rights Index (IPRI) released by the Property Rights Alliance on its website in English language.