Cutting Carbon Emissions at a Profit," a study by the International Project for Sustainable Energy Paths [www.
What does IPSEP stand for?
IPSEP stands for International Project for Sustainable Energy Paths
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Intelligent Problem-Solving Environment
- Intelligent Product Software Engineering
- International Partnership in Self-Management and Empowerment
- International Pool and Spa Exposition
- Independent Panel for Special Education Advice (UK)
- International Public Secondary Education Association (Canada)
- Indian Point Safe Energy Coalition (Ossining, NY)
- International Patient Safety Event Classification (Adelaide, Australia)
- Internet Protocol Security
- Internet Protocol Security Keying Information Resource Record Working Group (IETF)
- International Purchasing and Supply Education and Research Association
- Indigenous Peoples Survival Foundation (Salt Lake City, UT)
- International Pharmaceutical Students Federation (est. 1949)
- International Pharmacy Student Federation
- International Physical Security Forum (annual inter-governmental physical security conference)
- Internet Protocol Service Fabric (Virtela)
- Interreligious Peace Sports Festival (New York, NY)
- International Pacific Salmon Fisheries Commission
- Icon Personnel Services Group (Conyers, GA)
- In-Plant Sustainable & Green (certification program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But as an analysis by the International Project for Sustainable Energy Paths (IPSEP) points out, the appropriate metaphor is not a twenty-dollar bill lying on the sidewalk but twenty dollars' worth of pennies hidden in the sand.
This is the first time an IPCC report has concluded there is good reason to take action on a precautionary basis, beyond those measures that cost nothing," says Florentin Krause, a member of Working Group III and an energy modeler with the International Project for Sustainable Energy Paths in El Cerrito, Calif.