They have played key roles in reinvention initiatives snonsored by Navy International Programs Office and Defense Security Cooperation Agency.
What does IPO stand for?
IPO stands for International Programs Office (US Navy)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IPO
We have 136 other meanings of IPO in our Acronym Attic
- Interim Possession Order (property rights; UK)
- Internal Purchase Order
- International Pact Organization
- International Pasta Organisation
- International Permanent Observatory (on Security During Major Events; UNICRI)
- International Police Organization
- International Powerlifting Organization
- International Press Organization
- International Procurement Office
- International Program Office (US DoD)
- International Progress Organization
- International Project Office
- International Purchasing Office
- Internet Powered by Oracle
- Internet Protocol Over Optical (IETF)
- Interprovinciaal Overleg (Netherlands)
- Intervening Protection Optical (Pirelli)
- Investing Pays Off (Merrill Lynch)
- Investment Promotion Office (various organizations)
- Iowa Publications Online (State Library of Iowa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rixey, director of the Navy International Programs Office.
Fyfe served in the Apache Project Managers International Programs Office as a Program Integrator for AH-64 A and D aircraft programs and the U.
Carr is currently serving as director, Navy International Programs Office, Office of the Secretary of the Navy, Washington, D.
I was not familiar with the publication and somehow it found its way to my mailbox within the International Programs office at Pennsylvania State University.
To apply for the McCloy Fellowship in 2006, or to meet the German Fellows who visit the United States in March of next year, contact the International Programs office at (202) 626-3163 or by E-mail at brooks@nlc.
11 terrorist attacks but also because of an Asian economic crisis and increased competition from Australian universities, said Majid Shirzadegan, associate director of the university's International Programs office.