S Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on May 2, 2006 for the treatment of patients with myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS) including previously treated and untreated, de novo and secondary MDS of all French-American-British (FAB) subtypes (refractory anemia, refractory anemia with ringed sideroblasts, refractory anemia with excess blasts, refractory anemia with excess blasts in transformation, and chronic myelomonocytic leukemia), and Intermediate-1, Intermediate-2, and High-Risk International Prognostic Scoring System (IPSS) groups.
What does IPSS stand for?
IPSS stands for International Prognostic Scoring System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IPSS
We have 117 other meanings of IPSS in our Acronym Attic
- Image Processing Subsystem
- Improved Pesticide Spray System
- In-Plane Shear Strength
- Inferior Petrosal Sinus Sampling
- Initial Preplanned Supply Support
- Instituição Particular de Solidariedade Social (Portugese: Private Social Solidarity Institution)
- Integrated Patent Search System
- International Packet Switching System (ITU-T)
- International Pilot Study of Schizophrenia
- International Professional Service Semester (Monterey Institute of International Studies; Monterey, CA)
- International Prostate Symptom Score
- Internet Protocol Security Services (Sprint)
- Internet Protocol Service Switch (Spring Tides)
- National Institute of Population and Social Security Research (Japan)
- Independent Pool & Spa Service Association, Inc.
- Indiana Public School Study Council (Ball State University)
- Integrated Program Scheduling Standard Document
- Improvements Program for Surface Ship Specified Equipments
- Ikatan Pencak Silat Seluruh Indonesia (Indonesian martial arts)
- Improved Project Scheduling and Status Reporting (Australia)