Toshiba has six international procurement offices worldwide, with the one in Taiwan now leading to account for over 50% of the company's total overseas purchases.
What does IPO stand for?
IPO stands for International Procurement Office
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPO
We have 136 other meanings of IPO in our Acronym Attic
- Interagency Program Office (US DoD an US VA)
- Interdecadal Pacific Oscillation (ocean science)
- Interim Possession Order (property rights; UK)
- Internal Purchase Order
- International Pact Organization
- International Pasta Organisation
- International Permanent Observatory (on Security During Major Events; UNICRI)
- International Police Organization
- International Powerlifting Organization
- International Press Organization
- International Program Office (US DoD)
- International Programs Office (US Navy)
- International Progress Organization
- International Project Office
- International Purchasing Office
- Internet Powered by Oracle
- Internet Protocol Over Optical (IETF)
- Interprovinciaal Overleg (Netherlands)
- Intervening Protection Optical (Pirelli)
- Investing Pays Off (Merrill Lynch)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study found that: * One-quarter of companies reduced their overall procurement costs by 30% or more after launching an international procurement office in China * 7% are saving in excess of 50% * One-third expect savings of 30% or more within three years * Four out of five companies believe that their international procurement offices are meeting or exceeding expectations Some medical device IPOs in Asia are staffed by expatriates seconded from headquarters.
Hitachi Group will hold suppliers's procurement meeting for its international procurement office (IPO) at Nangang exhibition hall today and tomorrow (Nov.
28, 2011 (CENS) -- Barco, a global technology company specializing in providing imaging systems, recently set up an international procurement office (IPO) in Taiwan to source projector and opto-electronic parts and components etc.