Of those who had polio, according to Dr Richard Bruno, chairman of the International Post-Polio Task Force, it is thought 75pc of paralytic and 40pc of non-paralytic polio survivors will get some form of PPS.
What does IPTF stand for?
IPTF stands for International Post-Polio Task Force
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPTF
We have 16 other meanings of IPTF in our Acronym Attic
- Instituto Para Personas Traficadas, Explotadas y Desaparecidas (Spanish: Institute for People Trafficked, Exploited and Missing)
- Internet Protocol Telephony (IETF)
- Incremental Prototyping Technology for Embedded Real-Time Systems
- I Pity the Fool! (Mr. T)
- In-Phase Transmit Filter
- Indirect Production Time Factor
- Information Protection Task Force
- Injury Prevention Task Force (various locations)
- Intellectual Property and Technology Forum
- International Police Task Force
- iPod Touch Fans
- Independent Pension Trustee Group (Pensions Management Institute; UK)
- Institute of Petroleum Technology Gandhinagar (India)
- Internet Protocol Telephony Gateway
- Intact Parathyroid Hormone
- Inter-Panel Transfer Harness (NASA)
- Institut Perguruan Tun Hussein Onn (Malaysia)
- Independent Professional Therapists International (UK)