Hired as an International Police Task Force human rights investigator, she was posted to the U.
What does IPTF stand for?
IPTF stands for International Police Task Force
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPTF
We have 16 other meanings of IPTF in our Acronym Attic
- Invalidate Page Table Entry
- Instituto Para Personas Traficadas, Explotadas y Desaparecidas (Spanish: Institute for People Trafficked, Exploited and Missing)
- Internet Protocol Telephony (IETF)
- Incremental Prototyping Technology for Embedded Real-Time Systems
- I Pity the Fool! (Mr. T)
- In-Phase Transmit Filter
- Indirect Production Time Factor
- Information Protection Task Force
- Injury Prevention Task Force (various locations)
- Intellectual Property and Technology Forum
- International Post-Polio Task Force
- iPod Touch Fans
- Independent Pension Trustee Group (Pensions Management Institute; UK)
- Institute of Petroleum Technology Gandhinagar (India)
- Internet Protocol Telephony Gateway
- Intact Parathyroid Hormone
- Inter-Panel Transfer Harness (NASA)
- Institut Perguruan Tun Hussein Onn (Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Interpol also announced that it had joined a Dubai-based international police task force investigating the killing.
monitors, members of the International Police Task Force, were either customers or purchasers of trafficked women and girls and their passports, according to a report of the Local police often fail to investigate and arrest sex traffickers while blaming victims for their reluctance to testify.
Just two months after relinquishing his police uniform, he's preparing to don another: the pale blue and white regimentals of the United Nations International Police Task Force.
Rees has accused Denis Laducer, the deputy commissioner of Bosnia's International Police Task Force (IPTF), of being a regular client at a Bosnia brothel where women are forced to serve as prostitutes.