| By Hamad Al-Mutairi KUWAIT, March 31 (KUNA) -- A delegation from the international police organization, Interpol, started Sunday an official visit to Kuwait.
What does IPO stand for?
IPO stands for International Police Organization
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of IPO
We have 136 other meanings of IPO in our Acronym Attic
- Intellectual Property Owners Association (Washington, DC USA)
- Inter Procedural Optimization (Intel C++ Compiler)
- Interacción Persona-Ordenador (Spanish: Computer-User Interaction)
- Interagency Program Office (US DoD an US VA)
- Interdecadal Pacific Oscillation (ocean science)
- Interim Possession Order (property rights; UK)
- Internal Purchase Order
- International Pact Organization
- International Pasta Organisation
- International Permanent Observatory (on Security During Major Events; UNICRI)
- International Powerlifting Organization
- International Press Organization
- International Procurement Office
- International Program Office (US DoD)
- International Programs Office (US Navy)
- International Progress Organization
- International Project Office
- International Purchasing Office
- Internet Powered by Oracle
- Internet Protocol Over Optical (IETF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Police Organization (Interpol) currently has a warrant out for Al-Refai's arrest.
19-21 with the participation of executives from UNESCO, the international police organization Interpol, the International Council of Museums (ICOM) and historians and officials from the ministry.
In 2007 that Interpol, the international police organization, added him to its most wanted list, the paper said.
Summary: Interpol issued international arrest warrants Wednesday against those accused of the 2005 assassination of former Prime Minister Rafik Hariri, the international police organization announced.
Lyon, Apr 19 (ONA) --- The Royal Oman Police (ROP) is currently taking part in the 7th Conference of the Chiefs of the INTERPOL, National Central Bureaus, which begins its deliberations at the HQs' of the International Police Organization 'INTERPOL' in Lyon, France today and lasts for three days.
The secretary-general of the international police organization, however, did not identify the suspect or the location of his arrest, saying only it occurred after the man left Karachi, Pakistans largest city.
The Interpol is the largest international police organization in the world, with 181 member countries.