17, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Interpol, the world's largest international police organization is cracking down on wildlife criminals.
What does IPO stand for?
IPO stands for International Police Organization
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of IPO
We have 136 other meanings of IPO in our Acronym Attic
- Intellectual Property Organization
- Intellectual Property Owners Association (Washington, DC USA)
- Inter Procedural Optimization (Intel C++ Compiler)
- Interagency Program Office (US DoD an US VA)
- Interdecadal Pacific Oscillation (ocean science)
- Interim Possession Order (property rights; UK)
- Internal Purchase Order
- International Pact Organization
- International Pasta Organisation
- International Permanent Observatory (on Security During Major Events; UNICRI)
- International Powerlifting Organization
- International Press Organization
- International Procurement Office
- International Program Office (US DoD)
- International Programs Office (US Navy)
- International Progress Organization
- International Project Office
- International Purchasing Office
- Internet Powered by Oracle
- Internet Protocol Over Optical (IETF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
INTERPOL World offers numerous opportunities for security solution-providers to interact with international police organizations, law enforcement agencies and security professionals, to identify current and future challenges and offer innovative solutions.
On a regional level, the Arab Interior Ministers Council works closely with the international police organization to boost security and prevent criminal activity.
The Palestinian police officers showed a paramount interest in how the world's largest international police organization functions in fighting crime throughout enhanced international police cooperation.
The Lyon-based international police organization has issued a request through a "red notice" to its 190 member countries to "locate and arrest" Tarek Al-Hashemi, who is likely in Qatar.
In 2007 that Interpol, the international police organization, added him to its most wanted list, the paper said.
Summary: Interpol issued international arrest warrants Wednesday against those accused of the 2005 assassination of former Prime Minister Rafik Hariri, the international police organization announced.
Lyon, Apr 19 (ONA) --- The Royal Oman Police (ROP) is currently taking part in the 7th Conference of the Chiefs of the INTERPOL, National Central Bureaus, which begins its deliberations at the HQs' of the International Police Organization 'INTERPOL' in Lyon, France today and lasts for three days.