23 -- (BNA) The International Industry Association (IFA) and the International Plant Nutrition Institute (IPNI) have collaborated to produce a new publication titled "Fertilizing Crops to Improve Human Health": A scientific review which is comprised of 11 chapters within three sections: Food and Nutrition Security, Functional foods, and Risk Reduction.
What does IPNI stand for?
IPNI stands for International Plant Nutrition Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPNI
- Independent Publishers of New England (Bennington, VT)
- Institute of Physics and Nuclear Engineering (now NIPNE: National Institute of Physics and Nuclear Engineering; Romania)
- Intersociety Professional Nutrition Education Consortium
- Internet Protocol Network
- Idaho Panhandle National Forest
- Index of Professional Nursing Governance (Hess model)
- Indian Pediatric Nephrology Group
- Internet Protocol Next Generation
- Institute of Papua New Guinea Studies
- International Plant Names Index
- Integrated Plant Nutrition Information System
- Institut de Physique Nucléaire de Lyon (French: Lyon Institute of Nuclear Physics)
- International Project for Nonprofit Leadership
- Integrated Plant Nutrient Management
- Intraductal Papillary Mucinous Neoplasm
- IP Network Management (TM Forum)
- Intraparenchymal Pulmonary Neutrophil/Mononuclear Cells
- Mutation Database of Inherited Peripheral Neuropathies (HUGO Mutation Database Initiative)
- IP Network Management System
- Information Processing and Neural Networks (UK; King's College London; degree program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Plant Nutrition Institute (IPNI) is formed.
Jin also is president of the Chinese Society of Plant Nutrition and Fertilizer Sciences, and director of the China Program of the International Plant Nutrition Institute.