New Delhi, June 9 ( ANI ): The International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) held a conference here with an aim to ensure the issue of family planning is taken up at the upcoming G-20 Summit.
What does IPPS stand for?
IPPS stands for International Planned Parenthood Federation (est. 1952)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPPS
We have 33 other meanings of IPPS in our Acronym Attic
- Instantaneous Personnel Protection System
- Institute for Public Policy Studies
- Instrument Power Protection System (Precision Power International, Inc.; Mission Viejo, CA)
- Integrated Personnel and Payroll System
- Integrated Power and Propulsion System
- Integrated Power Plant System
- Integrated Printing/Publishing System
- Integrated Procurement and Payment System
- International Parallel Processing Symposium
- International Pelvic Pain Society
- International Plant Propagators Society
- Involved Parents, Productive Students (mentoring program)
- Integrated Personnel and Pay System-Army (US Army)
- Integrated Personnel and Pay Solution-Navy (US Navy)
- Independent Power Producers Society of Alberta
- International Production Planning and Scheduling Association
- Isolated Perfused Porcine Skin Flap Model
- IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) Proceedings: Physical Science Measurement and Instrumentation Management and Education Reviews
- Independent Power Producers Society of Ontario (now Association of Power Producers of Ontario; Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Independent Professional Process Servers of America
Samples in periodicals archive:
Namibia will host this year's first statutory meeting for the Regional Executive Committee of the International Planned Parenthood Federation African Region (IPPF-Africa) at the Hilton Hotel this weekend.
Greet has spent more than five years heading the International Planned Parenthood Federation.
Agency for International Development distributed more than $500 million to Advocates for Youth, the Guttmacher Institute, the International Planned Parenthood Federation, the Planned Parenthood Federation of America, the Population Council, and the Sexuality Information and Education Council of the United States.
GAO-10-533R May 28, 2010 This report responds to Congress' request for information on federal funds provided for fiscal years 2002 through 2009 to selected organizations involved in health-related activities and their affiliates: Advocates for Youth, the Guttmacher Institute, the International Planned Parenthood Federation, the Planned Parenthood Federation of America, the Population Council, and the Sexuality Information and Education Council of the United States.
Available from: International Planned Parenthood Federation Arab World Region Web: <www.
Sinding, a past director-general of the International Planned Parenthood Federation and population adviser to the World Bank, as saying, "It is actually a great day for those who oppose abortion.