BY PATRICE WENDLING FROM THE ANNUAL MEETING OF THE INTERNATIONAL PELVIC PAIN SOCIETY
What does IPPS stand for?
IPPS stands for International Pelvic Pain Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPPS
We have 34 other meanings of IPPS in our Acronym Attic
- Inpatient Prospective Payment System (medical payments)
- Instantaneous Personnel Protection System
- Institute for Public Policy Studies
- Instrument Power Protection System (Precision Power International, Inc.; Mission Viejo, CA)
- Integrated Personnel and Payroll System
- Integrated Power and Propulsion System
- Integrated Power Plant System
- Integrated Printing/Publishing System
- Integrated Procurement and Payment System
- International Parallel Processing Symposium
- International Planned Parenthood Federation (est. 1952)
- International Plant Propagators Society
- Involved Parents, Productive Students (mentoring program)
- Integrated Personnel and Pay System-Army (US Army)
- Integrated Personnel and Pay Solution-Navy (US Navy)
- Independent Power Producers Society of Alberta
- International Production Planning and Scheduling Association
- Isolated Perfused Porcine Skin Flap Model
- IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) Proceedings: Physical Science Measurement and Instrumentation Management and Education Reviews
- Independent Power Producers Society of Ontario (now Association of Power Producers of Ontario; Toronto, ON, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
said at a meeting sponsored by the International Pelvic Pain Society.
SAN DIEGO -- Interstitial cystitis may be the culprit behind millions of cases of overactive bladder, and chronic pelvic pain should be considered in the differential diagnosis, investigators said at a meeting sponsored by the International Pelvic Pain Society.
Lamvu said at the annual meeting of the International Pelvic Pain Society.
If induration develops 24-48 hours later at the site of needle insertion, the test is positive, he said at the annual meeting of the International Pelvic Pain Society.
Carmel wrote in a poster session at the annual meeting of the International Pelvic Pain Society.
Georgine Lamvu said at the annual meeting of the International Pelvic Pain Society.