; 17th in the 270-mile, 10-dog International Pedigree Stage Stop Sled Dog Race, held Jan.
What does IPSSSDR stand for?
IPSSSDR stands for International Pedigree Stage Stop Sled Dog Race (from Jackson Hole, WY to Park City, UT)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Internet Protocol Security Services (Sprint)
- Internet Protocol Service Switch (Spring Tides)
- National Institute of Population and Social Security Research (Japan)
- Independent Pool & Spa Service Association, Inc.
- Indiana Public School Study Council (Ball State University)
- Integrated Program Scheduling Standard Document
- Improvements Program for Surface Ship Specified Equipments
- Ikatan Pencak Silat Seluruh Indonesia (Indonesian martial arts)
- Improved Project Scheduling and Status Reporting (Australia)
- Institute for Policy and Social Science Research (University of New Hampshire; no longer in service)
- Interpersonal Problem-Solving Skills Training
- Inspiratory Pressure Support During Spontaneous Ventilation
- Institute for Physical Science and Technology (University of Maryland; College Park, MD)
- Institute for the Promotion of Science and Technology (Thailand)
- Institute of Paper Science and Technology (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Institute of Progressive Stomatological Technologies (dentistry; Ukraine)
- Institutional and Policy Support Team (African Union)
- Internet Professional Sales Training
- Israel Program for Scientific Translations (now Keter Publishing House; Jerusalem, Israel)
- Illinois Public Safety Telecommunications Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
WYOMING Let the dogs out Up to 30 teams will compete in the eighth annual International Pedigree Stage Stop Sled Dog Race this month.
Following in her fam's tracks, Hannah competed in her first International Pedigree Stage Stop Sled Dog Race in January, the qualifying event to the Iditarod (the mushing world's premier event.