This edition refines the international patient safety goals and makes changes to strengthen the link between quality measurement and improvement by requiring the use of tested measures.
What does IPSG stand for?
IPSG stands for International Patient Safety Goals
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPSG
We have 26 other meanings of IPSG in our Acronym Attic
- Internet Protocol Service Fabric (Virtela)
- Interreligious Peace Sports Festival (New York, NY)
- International Pacific Salmon Fisheries Commission
- Icon Personnel Services Group (Conyers, GA)
- In-Plant Sustainable & Green (certification program)
- Indigenous Peoples Specialty Group (Association of American Geographers)
- Information Processing Steering Group
- Innovative Public Services Group (European Public Administration Network)
- Intelligence Product Support Group
- Intelligence Program Support Group
- International Products Sourcing Group (computer company)
- Internet Protocol Services Generator (CoSine)
- Internet Protocol Source Guard
- INTERPOL Secrétariat Général (French: INTERPOL General Secretariat)
- Internet Protocol Services Generator Plus (CoSine)
- Indiana Purdue Student Government Association (Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne)
- Information, Position, Speed, Gear, Acceleration (driver training)
- Instant Power, Single Handed
- Independent Primary School Heads of Australia (Australia)
- Institute of Petroleum Safety, Health and Environment (Goa, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The inspection was based on strict criteria for quality improvement, patient safety, security, clinical quality and International patient safety goals management.
Steve Matarelli, Chief Clinical Officer at Tawam Hospital , said the safety campaign will educate staff members on how to effectively use the International Patient Safety Goals (IPSG) and to improve patient safety.