5pm: Finished reading the Fringe Weird Report, written by Cardiff priest Lionel Fanthorpe, a leading figure in international paranormal research.
What does IPR stand for?
IPR stands for International Paranormal Research
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPR
We have 223 other meanings of IPR in our Acronym Attic
- Inter Partes Review (patents)
- Interdepartmental Procurement Request
- Interdepartmental Purchase Request
- Interim Problem Report (US NASA)
- Interim Program Review
- Interim Progress Review
- Intermediate Priority Range
- Internal Problem Report
- Internal Program Review
- International Planning and Research Corp.
- International Policy Review (Canada)
- Interproximal Reduction (orthodontic procedure)
- Investment Performance Review (various businesses)
- Inward Processing Relief (From Import Duty)
- Isolated Personnel Report
- Isolated Pressure Rise (air conditioner testing)
- Isopropyl (chemistry)
- Isoproterenol (cancer research)
- Item Performance Report