The International Paint and Printing Ink Council (IPPIC) has been approved for consultative status by the United Nations' Committee on Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO), enabling it to act as an advocate for the paint and printing ink industry on a number of global safety, health and environmental issues.
What does IPPIC stand for?
IPPIC stands for International Paint and Printing Ink Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Intelligent Proactive Personal Healthcare Systems (Software Research and Development Center; Middle East Technical University; Turkey)
- International Primary Pulmonary Hypertension Study
- Image Printing Products International
- India-Pakistan Peace Initiative
- Industrial Product Price Index
- Inhibitors of Protein-Protein Interactions
- Institute of Professional Practice, Inc.
- Israel Public Policy Institute (various locations)
- ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) Practitioner Plan and Improve (exam)
- International Plasma Products Industry Association
- Immediate Postplacental Insertion and Fixation
- Institutions Publiques de Protection de la Jeunesse (Belgium)
- India Polyroads Private Limited (Delhi, India)
- IndianOil Petronas Private Ltd. (India)
- Industrial Preparedness Planning List
- Intel Performance Primitives Library
- International Primate Protection League
- Intellectual Property Protection and Leveraging Analysis (legal review process)
- International Program for Professional Labour Administration (Canada)
- Indian Prairie Public Library District (Willowbrook, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Paint and Printing Ink Council (IPPIC) will hold its 4th Global Marine Coatings Forum on November 6-8.
The International Paint and Printing Ink Council (IPPIC), which provides a forum for exchange and cooperation on international issues and priorities facing the paint and printing inks industry, will celebrate its 20th anniversary in 2012.
The International Paint and Printing Ink Council (IPPIC) will publish its second Global Paint & Coatings Industry Market Analysis (2009-2014) in December 2010.
Throughout this two-part International Affairs Report, the work of the International Paint and Printing Ink Council (IPPIC) has been a major focus.
The international Paint and Printing Ink Council (IPPIC), for which NPCA serves as Secretariat, has expanded its membership.
The International Paint and Printing Ink Council, Inc.