The team of climate modelers, marine conservationists, ocean chemists, biologists and ecologists, led by Tobias Friedrich and Axel Timmermann at the International Pacific Research Center, University of Hawaii at Manoa, came to their conclusions by using Earth system models that simulate climate and ocean conditions 21,000 years back in time, to the Last Glacial Maximum, and forward in time to the end of the 21st century.
What does IPRC stand for?
IPRC stands for International Pacific Research Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPRC
We have 31 other meanings of IPRC in our Acronym Attic
- Intellectual Property Rights Branch (police; Singapore)
- Inter-Allied Post-War Requirements Bureau (US Navy)
- Interrupt Pending Register B (computing)
- Isolated Perfused Rat Brain
- Identification, Placement and Review Committee (education)
- Indiana Prevention Resource Center (Indiana University)
- Injury Prevention Research Center (University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill)
- Institutional Promotion & Resource Center (Nepal)
- Institutional Promotion and Resource Center (Itahari, Nepal)
- Intellectual Property Rights Committee
- Internet Protocol Record Collection (Omnitronix)
- ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) Practitioner Release and Control
- International Poverty Reduction Center in China
- Irish Pattern Recognition and Classification Society
- In-Plant Reliability Data
- In-Process Research & Development
- Information and Public Relations Department (various locations)
- Institute for Policy Research & Development
- Instructional Performance Requirements Document (Instructional Design)
- Integrated Payloads Requirements Document
Samples in periodicals archive:
The debris will hit the Hawaiian islands in about a year's time, researchers at the International Pacific Research Center of the University of Hawaii at Manoa said, showing computer simulations.