The paper uncovers the file of late poet Jovan Koteski, according to which the Yugoslav and international PEN centers asked in 1987 that he be immediately set free.
What does IPWWC stand for?
IPWWC stands for International PEN (poets, playwrights, essayists, editors and novelists) Women Writers' Committee
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Integrated Plan for the Wastewater Program (Los Angeles, CA)
- International Parliamentarians for West Papua (political group)
- Interim Provincial Water Quality Objective (Canada)
- Indirect Potable Water Reuse
- Institute of Party Wall Surveyors (UK)
- Integrated Pure Water System
- International Parasitic Weed Symposium
- International Prader-Willi Syndrome Organisation
- Illinois Potable Water Supply Operators Association
- Integrated Precipitable Water Vapor
- Intellectual Property Exchange (various locations)
- Internet Packet Exchange
- Internet Protocol Exchange (networking)
- Internetwork Packet Exchange
- Interplanetary Expeditions (Babylon 5, gaming)
- Internetwork Packet Exchange/Sequenced Packet Exchange
- International Products Xchange Clearinghouse
- Internetwork Packet Exchange Control Protocol
- Internet Protocol Exchange Distributed Model (Microsoft)
- Internetwork Packet Exchange Open Data-Link Interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Macedonian PEN Center calls attention to the stance of the Board of the International PEN headquartered in London that "Macedonians have the right to bear and use the name Macedonia and call themselves Macedonians.
She visited Hasankeyf during an International PEN Conference in nearby Diyarbakir).
I joined the international pen friends club and was delighted to discover that, far from being dead and in spite of e-mail, the good old letter is still very much alive and kicking around the world.
Children (at least 8 years old) can, either individually or with classmates, join IPF, an international pen pal club devoted to keeping the practice of letter writing alive and to using communication through letters to encourage worldwide friendships.
I joined the International Pen Friends Club and was delighted to discover that, far from being dead and in spite of e-mail, the good old letter is still very much alive and kicking around the world.