Another IREM grant supported international outreach programs by funding the translation cost of books and key reports.
What does IOP stand for?
IOP stands for International Outreach Program (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IOP
We have 160 other meanings of IOP in our Acronym Attic
- Interface Operating Procedure
- Interim Operating Procedure
- Internal Occipital Protuberance (anatomy)
- Internal Operating Procedure
- Internal Operating Profit
- Internal Oral Presentation (examination)
- International Online Pharmacy
- International Opportunities Program
- International Organisation of Palaeobotany
- International Organization of Psychophysiology (UN)
- Intraocular Pressure
- Isle of Palms (South Carolina)
- Item of Priority
- Independent Oil Producers' Agency (California)
- Institute for Orkornerei Pastoralists Advancement (Tanzania)
- Islands Organic Producers Association (est. 1990; Canada)
- PAD Terminal Driver
- Input/Output in Parallel and Distributed Systems
- Instytut Oceanologii Polskiej Akademii Nauk (Polish: Institute of Oceanology of the Polish Academy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Caspian Arts Foundation was established last year to sponsor artists from the MENA region to complete their postgraduate studies at University of the Arts, London, while the Prince's School of Traditional Arts, London, combines practical teaching of the arts along with philosophy of art, and includes international outreach programs.
David Robinson, working with such organizations as the 1st Rochdale Cooperative of New York City and its GreenApple Energy Initiative as well as the International Outreach Program of the National Rural Electric Cooperative Association's 1,000 co-op members across the U.
colleges and universities also value international outreach programs to help them recruit foreign scholars for faculty posts.