The Philippine Commission on Audit (COA) will host around 100 audit officials from 45 countries at the 16th assembly meeting of the International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions (INTOSAI) Working Group on Environmental Audit (WGEA) from September 29 to October 2, 2014.
What does INTOSAI stand for?
INTOSAI stands for International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Intransit Customer Designate
- International National Trusts Organisation (conservation)
- Interrupt If Overflow Occurs
- Irish National Teachers Organisation
- Irish National Teachers' Organisation (Dublin, Ireland)
- Interdiction Operations
- International Operations
- International Opportunities (Girlguiding UK)
- International Tokamak Reactor (IAEA study)
- Internal Orderwire
- Immediate Needs Transportation Program (International Institute of Los Angeles; Los Angeles, CA)
- Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving (Myers-Briggs personality type indicator)
- Iraqi National Turkoman Party
- Isoimmune Neonatal Thrombocytopenia Purpura
- Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, Perceiving Central (personality type online forum)
- International Professional Engineer
- I Nominate This Post for Post of the Month
- Interim Amphibious Refresher Training
Samples in periodicals archive:
Channeling and enhancing cooperation between the members of the Organization and the specialized bodies of the Arab League, as well as with the International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions (INTOSAI) and other international and regional bodies related to financial audit.
He congratulated them on the admission of the (NFC) as member of the International Accounting Standards Committee, an offshoot of the International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions (INTOSAI).
Riyadh, Sha'ban 16, 1432, Jul 17, 2011, SPA - The President of General Auditing Bureau Osama bin Jaafar Faqih will head the Saudi delegation to the 7th Meeting of Committee on Finance and Administration of the International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions (INTOSAI) to be held in Washington during 18-20/7/2011.
During the meeting held on the sidelines of the 20th Congress of the International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions (INTOSAI), Rahmani Fazli underlined the key role of the Supreme Audit Court in Iran's system, saying that based on the Iranian law all state-run bodies are accountable to the court.
The performance audit team followed government auditing standards (the Yellow Book) and conducted the review in a manner consistent with the code of ethics and standards issued by the International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions.
The International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions (INTOSAI) was founded in 1953 as an autonomous, independent, and non-political organization with the aim of promoting the exchange of ideas and experience between its members, the Supreme Audit Institutions (SAIs) of countries around the globe, in the field of government audit.
The quality does not always meet the standards of the International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions (INTOSAI).