The papers are organized into four sections that review the development of Asia's banking system since the financial crisis of 1997-98, consider the policy debates that shaped the government securities markets in the countries of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development as well as policy experiences in Malaysia and China, explore core issues of governance and regulation of capital markets as mapped out by the International Organization of Securities Commissions standards, and examine options for closer financial integration in the region and the experiences of various regional financial co-operation initiatives.
What does IOSCO stand for?
IOSCO stands for International Organization of Securities Commissions
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 4 other meanings of IOSCO in our Acronym Attic
- Invitation Only Sports Baseball League
- Immigration Outreach Service Center
- Installation On-Scene Coordinator
- International Oil Spill Conference
- International Open Solutions Centre (London, UK)
- International Operators Support Conference
- Item of Service Code (various companies)
- IUSS (Integrated Undersea Surveillance System) Operations Support Center
- Infantile-Onset Spinocerebellar Ataxia
- Intercept Oral Specimen Collection Device (trademark of OraSure Technologies; alcohol detection)
- Integrated Open System City Platform
- International Organization for Septuagint and Cognate Studies
- Initial Operational Support Date
- International Organization for Sustainable Development (Brussels, Belgium )
- International Organizations of Sport for the Disabled (International Paralympic Committee)
- Institute of Oceanographic Sciences, Deacon Laboratory
- Immortalized Ovarian Surface Epithelial (oncology)
- Institute of Strategic Evangelism
- Indian-Ocean and South East Asia (region)
- International Open Source Embedded Software Competition (Open Source Software Foundry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While Shan Fulin is set to visit Taiwan by the end of this year, the trip of Guo Shuqing is still uncertain, although he accepted invitation of Chen Yuh-chang to travel to Taiwan during the meeting of the International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO) in Beijing in May this year.
The International Organization of Securities Commissions is recommending high-level international standards for the regulation of market participants that are in the business of dealing, making a market or intermediating transactions in over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives.
ISLAMABAD, March 02, 2012 (Balochistan Times): The Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) has been elected as vice-chair of the International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO) Committee on Regulation of Market Intermediaries for 2013-14.
ISLAMABAD, March 02, 2012 (Frontier Star): The Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan has been elected as vice-chair of the International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO) Committee on Regulation of Market Intermediaries for 2013-14.
Otherwise, these mistakes and similar crises will be inevitable," Babacan said during a meeting of the Emerging Markets Committee of the International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO) in Istanbul.