The International Organization of Multiple Sclerosis Nurses Executive Board plans to use the study findings to see how it needs to focus efforts as an organization toward enhancing and standardizing MS care and develop MS nurse professionalism worldwide.
What does IOMSN stand for?
IOMSN stands for International Organization of Multiple Sclerosis Nurses
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Integrated Offender Management System
- Inter Organization Messaging System (software)
- Interim Operational Meteorological System
- International Oilfield Management Services, Ltd. (Canada)
- International Organization for Masoretic Studies
- Irritable Online Marketing Syndrome (information overload)
- Islamic Organization for Medical Sciences
- Indiana Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Associates
- Isle of Man Swimming Association
- Isle of Man Swimming Club
- Isle of Man Steam Packet Company
- Isle of Man Squash Racket Association
- Improvement of Operations and Maintenance Techniques
- Indirect Osteopathic Manipulative Technique
- Institute of Optical Materials and Technologies (Bulgaria)
- Institute of Orthopaedic Manual Therapy (Burlington, MA)
- Internet of Medical Things
- Island of Misfit Toys
- International Organization for Motor Trades and Repairs
- Isle of Man Target Shooting Federation (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Early in 2000, the International Organization of Multiple Sclerosis Nurses began the arduous task of putting together a certification process that would ensure that nurses working with people with MS would all be "on the same page.