BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The activities of the 9th Elections Conference of the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate have started in Baghdad on Saturday, with the attendance of representatives of the Arab Journalists Union, the International Organization of Journalists and Iraq's Higher Independent Elections Commission.
What does IOJ stand for?
IOJ stands for International Organization of Journalists (Czech Republic)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IOJ
We have 6 other meanings of IOJ in our Acronym Attic
- Internet of Intelligent Things
- International Olympiad in Informatics Training Camp (student technology training; India)
- International Ocean Institute Virtual University
- It's Okay If You're A Republican
- Instytut Organizacji I Zarzadzania (Polish: Institute of Organization and Management)
- IEE (Institution of Electrical Engineers) Online Journal
- Indonesia Open Jazz
- Institute Of Jainology (UK)
- Institute of Jamaica (est. 1879; Kingston, Jamaica)
- Interest of Justice (legal slang)
- Islami Oikya Jote (political group; Bangladesh)
- International Order of Job's Daughters
- Insurance Open Joint Stock Company (Russia)
- International Organization for Judicial Training
- Indian Occupied Kashmir
- International Order of Kabbalists
- Internationales Olympisches Komitee (German: International Olympic Committee)
- Island of Kesmai (online game)
- International Okinawa Kobudo Association
- It's Okay if You're a Conservative
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: NEW YORK: An international organization of journalists urged the Egyptian government on Monday to stop obstructing reporters' work and to immediately return equipment confiscated from Al-Jazeera and other news outlets.