and foreign policymakers, utilising USCIB's unique relationships with the International Chamber of Commerce, the Business and Industry Advisory Committee to the OECD and the International Organisation of Employers.
What does IOE stand for?
IOE stands for International Organisation of Employers (Geneva, Switzerland)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IOE
We have 53 other meanings of IOE in our Acronym Attic
- Inlet Over Exhaust (motorcycles)
- Instant-On Enterprise (Hewlett-Packard)
- Institute for Occupational Ergonomics (UK)
- Institute of Education (UK)
- Institute of Engineering (Nepal)
- Institute Of Evangelism
- Institute of Export (UK)
- Institute of the Environment (UCLA)
- Intelligent Optical Engine (Onetta, Inc.)
- International Office of Epizootics
- Internet of Everything (various companies)
- Interoffice Email
- Intraoral Exam (dentistry)
- Irregular Outer Edge
- Independent Operational Test and Evaluation
- International Otaku Expo Association (anime)
- Ice-Ocean Environmental Buoy
- International Olde English Bulldogge Association (Tehachapi, CA)
- Intraoperative Electron Beam Radiation Therapy
- Iranian Offshore Engineering and Construction Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ILO and the International Organisation of Employers (IOE) said OEV was most suited for the mentoring programme that will be underway in 2010, primarily because it is regarded as a model employers organisation.
He also remained President Employer Federation of Pakistan (EFP) and President International Organisation of Employers (IOE) for many years.