Successful growth in international order books during 2011 and 2012 has been in selective eastern European countries, Russia, Brazil, Mexico and MENA.
What does IOB stand for?
IOB stands for International Order Book (London Stock Exchange)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IOB
We have 36 other meanings of IOB in our Acronym Attic
- Installation Operating Budget
- Institute of Banking (Saudi Arabia)
- Institute of Biology
- Institute of Blogging (Oxfordshire, UK)
- Institute of Building (former name of the Chartered Institute of Building)
- Instytucji Otoczenia Biznesu (Polish: Business Environment Institutions)
- Insulin on Board
- Intelligence Oversight Board (part of President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board, PFIAB)
- Inter-Organization Board for Information Systems
- Internal Operating Budget
- Internet of Bodies (network)
- Interoperability Branch
- Iranian Oil Bourse
- Iron Ore Beneficiation
- Independent Online Booksellers Association
- Instituto Universitario de Oftalmobiología Aplicada (Institute of Applied Ophthalmobiology)
- Independent Order B'nai B'rith (est. 1843)
- International Organization for Biotechnology and Bioengineering
- Indian Ocean Beach Club (Kenya)
- Indian Ocean Biological Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The following UK Trading Services have migrated to Millennium Exchange: - SETS (including ETFs, ETCs and ETNs) - Modified SETS (including Covered Warrants and other structured products) - SETSqx - SEAQ - International Order Book (IOB) - European Quoting Service (EQS) - European Trade Reporting Service - Trade reporting only About London Stock Exchange Group plc: London Stock Exchange Group (LON:LSE)(PINK:LNDXF) is Europe's leading diversified exchange business, incorporating Borsa Italiana and London Stock Exchange.
A TRADITIONAL pottery business nestled in the south Warwickshire countryside is increasing its international order book after landing a major new order.
It added its public sector order book has grown significantly and its international order book - 28 per cent of the group - is ahead of target