com (Faiz Askari) In a pair of online surveys that were jointly conducted between May and August of last year by the International Oracle Users Group (IOUG) and Oracle, only 26% of the 150-plus respondents said that their companies required the software vendor's quarterly patch updates to be applied on all systems as soon as they're released.
What does IOUG stand for?
IOUG stands for International Oracle Users Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IOUG
We have 1 other meaning of IOUG in our Acronym Attic
- Intersection Over Union (computer vision)
- Investor Owned Utilities
- Is Owed Unto
- Islamic Online University
- I Owe You One
- Institute of Oceanography, University of British Columbia (Vancouver)
- Immovable Object Unstoppable Force (martial arts DVD)
- Illinois OCLC Users Group
- Independent Oracle Users Group (Chicago, IL)
- Indiana Oracle Users Group
- Intercontinental Open University for Global Change (Belgium)
- International Open University of Humanity, Health Science and Peace (UN)
- Input Output Utility Subsystem
- Intraoperative Ultrasound
- I/O Virtualization (allows multiple operating systems running simultaneously to share devices)
- In-Orbit Validation
- Incandescent Oil Vapor
- Institute of Videography (UK)
- Internationale Organisation für Volkskunst (German: international organization for people art)
- Istituto Oncologico Veneto (Italian: Oncology Institute of Veneto; Veneto, Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But somewhere in the 1990s, they took the initiative, annexed the major users' conferences (for example, the International Oracle Users Group annual get together became the vendor's own Oracle Open-World), and undermined their power.