Simon Rogers, International Optimist Class Association (UK) Technical Officer said: "This year we have more international entries with a number of new countries involved, including South Africa, Kenya, New Zealand and Finland.
What does IOCA stand for?
IOCA stands for International Optimist Class Association (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IOCA
We have 5 other meanings of IOCA in our Acronym Attic
- Islamic Observation Centre
- Initial Operating Capability Date
- Inclusion of Overlap Charges In Omega Technique
- IOC Committee for Training, Education, and Mutual Assistance in the Marine Sciences
- IOC Voluntary Cooperation Program
- Image Object Content Architecture
- In Ovo Carcinogenicity Assay
- Inside Out Community Arts (Los Angeles, CA)
- Interception of Communications Act (UK)
- Intercollegiate Outing Club Association
- Islands of Croatia Award (amateur radio)
- IOC Sub-commission for the Caribbean and Adjacent Regions
- Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Sciences (Qingdao, China)
- International Oversight Committee for Anti-Terrorism (Lightning Force TV show)
- Industrial Organization: A Contract Based Approach (Nicolas Boccard book)
- Input Output Control Block
- Institute of Computational Biology (Bangalore, India)
- Institute of Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry (founded 1960; Prague, Czech Republic)
- International Online Conference on Business and Management
- Impact of the Olympics on Community Coalition
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ben Cooper, International Optimist Class Association UK chairman, said: "It's amazing how the Optimist events have increased in popularity year on year, and this year we have taken a further step with the introduction of the regatta starter fleet, aimed at less experienced sailors aged under eight.