VANDITTELLI: I am a certified ombudsman or COOP with the International Ombudsman Association and a chartered mediator.
What does IOA stand for?
IOA stands for International Ombudsman Association (Hillsborough, NJ)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IOA
We have 91 other meanings of IOA in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Acoustics
- Institute of Archaeology (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Institute of Astronomy
- Institute of Outdoor Advertising
- Institute on Aging (University of North Carolina)
- Instrument Operating Assembly
- Integrated Office Accounting
- Integrated Operation Architecture (BMS Software, Inc)
- Integrated Operations Architecture (NASA)
- International Olympic Athlete (2000 Olympics; now East Timor)
- International Ornithological Association
- International Ostomy Association
- International Oversight Advisory (fictional, TV series Stargate)
- International Ozone Association
- Interobserver Agreement (medicine)
- Investigators of America
- Ioannina, Greece - Ioannina (Airport Code)
- Islands of Adventure (Universal Studios theme park)
- Intelligent Operations, Administration and Maintenance (US Army)
- International Ozone Association-Pan American Group (technology transfer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the same time, the growing number of executive, university, and private-sector complaint officers decided to form themselves into the Forum of Canadian Ombudsman as a counterpart to the American TOA, and are likely to join the International Ombudsman Association instead of the International Ombudsman Institute.
The IFA Ombudsman is a long-time standing member of the International Ombudsman Association and follows its Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics.