But Dr Arne Ljungqvist, chairman of the IAAF medical commission and a member of the International Olympic Committee medical commission, dismissed their fears.
What does IOCMC stand for?
IOCMC stands for International Olympic Committee Medical Commission
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of IOCMC in our Acronym Attic
- Indian Ocean Climate Initiative (Australia)
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (aka IndianOil)
- Intra-Operative Colonic Lavage (colorectal medicine)
- International Coalition of Library Consortia
- International Organization for Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry
- Imaging Object Change Management (radiology)
- Integrated Ocean and Coastal Mapping
- Interim Operational Contamination Monitor (NASA)
- Intra-Oceanic Convergent Margin (plate tectonics)
- International Online Community Management Association
- Integrated Office Campus Network (Sprint)
- Imperial Oil Company
- Input-Output Conformance
- Insurance Office of Central Ohio (New Albany, OH)
- Integrated Organics Company LLC (Alfred Station, NY)
- International Operations Centre of Orange
- Intuitively Obvious to the Casual Observer
- Information Operations Center of the Future (Spawar, US Navy)
- Initial Occlusal Contact Pattern (dentistry)
- Input-Output Control Program (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prevention is best bet, warns boss Too many fixtures being forced into too short a time is to blame for the rise in drug-taking amongst sportsmen and women, the head of the International Olympic Committee medical commission said yesterday.