In 2004, he was the executive director of the Madrid-based International Olive Oil Council.
What does IOOC stand for?
IOOC stands for International Olive Oil Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IOOC
- Inferior Oblique Muscle Overaction (opthalmology)
- Interim Office of Architecture (design studio; San Francisco, CA)
- Irish Offshore Operators' Association
- Index Out of Bounds (code exception)
- Industrial Organizational and Organizational Behavior
- Initial Operations Operating Budget
- International Order of Old Bastards (charitable organization)
- Insight out of Chaos (database marketing company; various locations)
- Integrated Optics and Optical Fiber Communication
- Interagency Ocean Observation Committee
- International Orthodox Christian Charities
- Iranian Offshore Oil Company (est. 1980; National Iranian Oil Company; Iran)
- International Organisation of Overhead Catenary Engineers (UK; railway industry)
- Independent Order of Odd Fellows
- Internet Order of Old Farts
- I'm Out of Here
- Interactions of Oriented Molecules (symposium)
- Intelligent Organisation of PCI
- Integrated Ocean Observing System
- Isolated Open Operator Station (tractor)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the International Olive Oil Council, world olive oil consumption has risen from 2.
DESPITE devastating hailstorms along Italy's Adriatic Coast and concerns over damage from the olive fly, the forecast for the olive oil market for the 2006 season is positive, according to the International Olive Oil Council (IOOC).
Ultimately though, not even regulation is foolproof - the California certifying agency recently lost its certification from the International Olive Oil Council after failing an annual taste test - and if you're at all serious about olive oil, you should learn to develop a taste for pure extra virgin oil, say Stefanini and Voitzuk.
Hurtado is also creating a panel that seeks accreditation by the Spain's International Olive Oil Council.