Working with the International Oil Pollution Compensation Fund (IOPC), he assisted thousands of companies adversely affected by oil spills make more than 30,000 claims for compensation, but is now looking forward to his new role helping the Tal y Cafn based site build on its burgeoning reputation as a centre of excellence for Welsh cuisine.
What does IOPCF stand for?
IOPCF stands for International Oil Pollution Compensation Fund (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Input/Output in Parallel and Distributed Systems
- Instytut Oceanologii Polskiej Akademii Nauk (Polish: Institute of Oceanology of the Polish Academy)
- Institute of Oceanology, Polish Academy of Sciences (Poland)
- Input/Output Parameter Buffer
- International Organization of Plant Biosystematists
- Ihechiowa Oil Palm Company (Nigeria)
- Information Operations Planning Capability
- Institute of Organic and Pharmaceutical Chemistry (Athens, Greece)
- International Oil Pollution Compensation
- International Online Programming Contest (India)
- International Organisation of Professional Drivers
- Inputs, Outputs, Preconditions Effects
- Intra-Operative Prostate Examination
- Indian Oilseeds & Produce Exporters Association
- IBM OmniFind Personal Email Search (IBM)
- Independent Office Products and Furniture Dealers Association
- Institute of Packaging, Ghana (est. 2004; Tema, Ghana)
- Interagency Ocean Policy Group
- Institute of Physics in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
- Institute of Physics in Ireland
Samples in periodicals archive:
The memorandum and the conventions that have been ratified by Ghana and have been incorporated into the bill include: the International Convention for the Prevention of Marine Pollution from Ships, the 1996 Protocol to the Convention on the Prevention of Marine Pollution by Dumping of Wastes and other Matter (London Dumping Convention)1971, the International Convention Relating to Intervention on High seas in case of Oil Pollution Casualties, Oil Pollution Preparedness Response and Cooperation Convention (OPRC), the 1992, Civil Liability Convention (CLC) and the International Oil Pollution Compensation Fund 1992.
SAFETY CONCERNS In the event of an uninsured spill, a maximum of about $800 million could be covered by the International Oil Pollution Compensation Fund, a safety net funded by companies that receive shipments of imported oil in participating countries.
It also presented its case to the International Oil Pollution Compensation Fund in London.
They rely on the International Oil Pollution Compensation Fund, funded by governments who levy the oil companies.
The London-based International Oil Pollution Compensation Funds worked out the sum after assessing the compensation claims filed by tourism and fisheries industries and local authorities in 10 prefectures in Japan affected by the spill.
The London-based International Oil Pollution Compensation Fund had proposed about 649 million yen in damages while the prefecture on the Japan Sea coast had demanded 853 million yen.
The London-based International Oil Pollution Compensation Fund has almost finished assessing a total of 3.