The code of the International Office of Epizootics requires for the epizootic situation to remain favorable within 6 months after normalization.
What does IOE stand for?
IOE stands for International Office of Epizootics
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IOE
We have 53 other meanings of IOE in our Acronym Attic
- Initial Operating Experience
- Inlet Over Exhaust (motorcycles)
- Instant-On Enterprise (Hewlett-Packard)
- Institute for Occupational Ergonomics (UK)
- Institute of Education (UK)
- Institute of Engineering (Nepal)
- Institute Of Evangelism
- Institute of Export (UK)
- Institute of the Environment (UCLA)
- Intelligent Optical Engine (Onetta, Inc.)
- International Organisation of Employers (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Internet of Everything (various companies)
- Interoffice Email
- Intraoral Exam (dentistry)
- Irregular Outer Edge
- Independent Operational Test and Evaluation
- International Otaku Expo Association (anime)
- Ice-Ocean Environmental Buoy
- International Olde English Bulldogge Association (Tehachapi, CA)
- Intraoperative Electron Beam Radiation Therapy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mark Powell of the USDA Office of Risk Assessment and Cost Benefit Analysis also created "The International Office of Epizootics Standard for BSE" in 2005.
We agree with the World Health Organization and the International Office of Epizootics that sound policy decisions must be based on scientific risk assessments that address the likely future human health consequences of proposed risk management actions.