Additional specimens were donated by other collectors utilizing various collection and preservation techniques, or were borrowed from the International Odonata Research Institute (IORI; Gainesville, Florida).
What does IORI stand for?
IORI stands for International Odonata Research Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IORI
- Integrated Operational Requirements Document
- International Organization for Rural Development (Belgium)
- Industrial and Office Real Estate Brokers Association
- Indian Ocean Research Group (Panjab University; India)
- Information Overload Research Group
- International Order of the Rainbow for Girls
- International Organizations Research Group (est. 2001; Catholic Family & Human Rights Institute; New York, NY)
- Interoperability Review Group (NATO)
- Institute of Observational Research for Global Change
- Income Opportunity Realty Investors, Inc. (est. 1985)
- Input/Output Requirements Language
- Interactive Otorhinolaryngological Sciences (journal)
- I/O (Input/Output) Resource Management
- Improved Order of Red Men
- Institute for Operations Research and Management Science
- Indicator of Relative Need (Scotland)
- Inventory of Offender Risk, Needs, and Strengths (self-assessment tool)
- Indian Owners Register of New Zealand (antique Indian motorcycles)
- Intraoral Oblique Ramus Osteotomy
- Institutions for Occupational Retirement Provision