An international coalition is organizing the International Occupation Watch Center to monitor the role of foreign companies in Iraq and advocate for national control of resources; monitor occupying military for any violations of human rights, freedom of speech, and freedom of assembly; support the establishment of independent Iraqi organizations (such as media and environmental groups); monitor and work to advance the rights and freedoms of Iraqi women; and track international financial commitments toward rebuilding Iraq.
What does IOWC stand for?
IOWC stands for International Occupation Watch Center
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IOWC
- I Oughta Went Around
- I Owe the World an Apology
- Idiots Out Wandering Around (band)
- Improving Our Workplace Award (University of Iowa)
- Information Operations, Warfare, and Assurance (est. 1996)
- Interpreted Objects for Web Applications
- Investigating Officer Workload Analysis (Metropolitan Police Service; UK)
- Iowa Online Warrants & Articles (law enforcement)
- Indian Ocean World Centre (McGill University; Montréal, Quebec, Canada)
- Integrated Optical Waveguide Circuits
- International One World Crusade (religious organization)
- Isle of Wight Cruisers (UK)
- Issuing of Worthless Checks
- Isle of Wight County Schools (Virginia)
- International Organization for Women and Development, Inc.
- Input-Output Weight Enumerator
- International Office for Water Education (Utah State University)
- International Organic Wine Expo (est. 2001)
- Input-Output Weight-Enumerating Function
- Isle of Wight Family History Society (UK)