What does INLS stand for?
INLS stands for International Noxious Liquid Substances (navigation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of INLS
- Institute of Local Government Studies (UK)
- International Neuro-Linguistic Programming Association (various locations)
- International Neuro-Linguistic Programming Trainers Association
- Immigration and Nationality Law Review (University of Cincinnati College of Law)
- Item No Longer Required
- Improved Navy Lighterage System
- Information and Library Science
- Institute for Nonlinear Science (University of California, San Diego)
- Integrated Navigation and Landing System
- International Nepali Literary Society (Washington, DC)
- Iterative Nested Least Squares Algorithm
- Ichthyosis and Neutral Lipid Storage Disease
- Information and Learning Technology (education)
- International Network for Learning and Teaching (est. 1999)
- Lutheran Inhibitor (blood group system)
- Infrastructure and Land Use Committee (Miami-Dade County Commissioners)
- Interactive Non-Linear Undo and Versioning (compatibility standard for software interconnection; Ted Nelson project)
- International Network of Liberal Women