Air and water pollution has quickly become a hot-button topic as international news media picked up on reports of toxic air levels in Beijing in early January.
What does INM stand for?
INM stands for International News Media (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of INM
We have 47 other meanings of INM in our Acronym Attic
- Instituto Nacional de Migración (México)
- Integrated Network Management
- Integrated New Media
- Integrated Noise Model (FAA)
- Integrated Nutrient Management
- Intelligent Network Management (software)
- Inter Network Marketing (various locations)
- International Nautical Mile
- International Network Management
- International Network Marketing (various companies)
- Italiani Nel Mondo (Italian: Italians in the World)
- Iterative Numerical Method
- Infragard National Members Alliance (est. 1996)
- International Newspaper Marketing Association
- International Newspaper Marketing Award
- Iraq National Mine Action Authority
- Industria de Materiales de Construcción (Guatemala)
- Instituto Nacional de Medicina Aeronáutica y Espacial (Argentina)
- International Marine/Maritime Satellite (organization)
- International Microgravity Laboratory (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
British, French and Romanian government officials and corporate executives have been busy dodging blame for the horsemeat scandal, batting accusations at each other in the international news media.
It also insists on "full and unhindered access and movement" for currentlysuspended Arab League observer mission and international news media "todetermine the truth about the situation on the ground.
It also insists on "full and unhindered access and movement" for a currently suspended Arab League observer mission and international news media "to determine the truth about the situation on the ground.
The communication team identified its primary audience as the mass news media, grouped into the following categories: * International news media * National news media * Provincial news media * Community news media * Trade and technical news media * Consumer news media * Online news media * Business news media * Social news media Gautrain conducted a quantitative analysis of the opinions of identified journalists through various media (print articles or online postings, for example) prior to launching its campaign, seeking understanding of the journalists' opinions of the project, and consequently the issues that the media strategy needed to address.
At a minimum, the United States and Europe should push the Security Council to demand that Syria allow international news media and monitors into the country.
The Arab League plan also calls for Syrian and international news media to have full access to the country.