What does INRUD stand for?
INRUD stands for International Network for Rational Use of Drugs
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of INRUD in our Acronym Attic
- International Nikkei Research Project (Japanese American National Museum)
- Implantable Nicotine Reservoir for Rats
- Indiana Rural Recreation Development Project
- Inclusive Namespace Registry System
- Innovative Natural Resource Solutions, LLC (est. 1994; Antrim, NH)
- Institut National de la Recherche et de la Sécurité (French National Research and Safety Institute)
- Institut National de la Recherché Scientifique
- It's Not Rocket Science (slang and also a web site)
- Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System
- Institut National de Recherche Scientifique et Technique
- I'm Not Stupid
- I'm Not Sure
- Idiopathic Nephrotic Syndrome
- IMF Institute Department (International Monetary Fund)
- Immigration & Naturalization Service (reorganized in 2003 under DHS, functions divided among USCIS, ICE and CBP)
- Improved NADGE Station
- In Nomine Satanis (roleplaying game)
- Independent NECA (National Exchange Carrier Association) Services, Inc.
- independent news service
- Indian Naval Ship