Since the collapse of the International Natural Rubber Agreement in 1999, Thailand, Indonesia and Malaysia have been discussing the need for a joint effort to boost sagging NR prices.
What does INRA stand for?
INRA stands for International Natural Rubber Agreement
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of INRA
We have 10 other meanings of INRA in our Acronym Attic
- Israel National Radio
- Item Not Received (sales)
- Iesus Nazerenus Rex Iudaeorum (Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews)
- Illinois Norsk Rosemalers Association
- Informatie en Rekencentrum Autoverzekeringen
- Inland Northwest Research Alliance
- Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (French: National Institute for Agricultural Research; Paris, France; est. 1946)
- Institute for Natural Resources in Africa
- Instituto Nacional de Reforma Agraria (Spanish: National Institute for Agrarian Reform; various nations)
- Intergalactic Naval Research Arm
- International Network Routing Addresses
- International Ninja Research Association (Japan)
- International Nuclear Recycling Alliance
- International Nuclear Regulators Association (est. 1997)
- Institut National de Recherche Agronomique du Benin (Benin)
- Immigration Nursing Relief Advisory Committee
- Innovations in Radiation Detection and Dosimetry (UK)
- Intrinsic Radiation
- Institut National de la Recherche en Agronomie (French)
- Institute of Natural Resource Analysis and Management (New Mexico)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The collapse of the International Natural Rubber Agreement showed the difficulty the main NR producers have in reaching a consensus.
I'm not so sure I would label the International Natural Rubber Agreement an "outrage to consumers and an outrage to free enterprise" as U.