Last year, the International Narcotics Control Strategy Report warned: "Ecuador is vulnerable to organized crime due to weak public institutions, porous borders, and corruption.
What does INCSR stand for?
INCSR stands for International Narcotics Control Strategy Report
This definition appears very frequently
- Integrated Network Connection Service (AT&T)
- Integrated Network Control System (NASA)
- International Newsletter of Communist Studies
- InterNet Clubmans Society (Motorcyclists)
- Intranasal Corticosteroid
- Intelligent Network and Consumer Service Delivery (Sprint)
- Incident At Sea
- International Nile Children Song Festival (Egypt)
- Iraqi National Congress Support Foundation
- International Network of Civil Society Organisations on Competition (UK)
- Indonesian National Council on Social Welfare
- Institute of Nuclear Chemistry and Technology (Poland)
- International Conference on Innovative Computing Technology
- Iraqi National Counter-Terrorism Task Force Transition Team
- Ivy-Northeast Collegiate Taekwondo League
- International Conference on Transgender Law and Employment Policy
- International Network for Cancer Treatment and Research
- International Network of Customs Universities (University of Canberra; Canberra, Australia)
- Imprensa Nacional de Cabo Verde
- Institut National des Cultures Vivrieres (Togo)
Samples in periodicals archive:
6% of the public believes that the judicial system has the highest levels of corruption; Minister of Foreign Relations Carlos Morales Troncoso said the annual report on drug trafficking from the US State Department, the 2012 International Narcotics Control Strategy Report, was fair and balanced, and recommended that people should read it in its entirety rather than only certain paragraphs published in the press, which were taken out of context.
government's most recent assessment: the 2012 International Narcotics Control Strategy Report (INCSR), submitted by the State Department.
A separate ministry statement, dated Wednesday, published in the same newspapers also said the ministry ''categorically rejects the International Narcotics Control Strategy Report issued by the U.
] The Department of State (DOS) releases its 24th Annual International Narcotics Control Strategy Report (INCSR), which is mandated by law and produced by the Bureau for International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs.