The outpatient information solution will be on display at the Hospision(R) booth at the International Modern Hospital Show 2010, opening July 14, 2010.
What does IMHS stand for?
IMHS stands for International Modern Hospital Show (medical devices trade show; Tokyo, Japan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IMHS
We have 2 other meanings of IMHS in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Mental Health Research (Ottawa, Canada)
- International Management of Human Resources
- Intima-to-Media Height Ratio
- Irish Miniature Horse Register (directory)
- Ian Mikardo High School (UK)
- Indian Military Historical Society (UK)
- Infant Mental Health Specialist
- Innovation Montessori High School (Ocoee, FL)
- Integrated Mail Handling System (US Postal Service)
- Integrated Mental Health Services (Austin, TX)
- Internet Modern History Sourcebook (online resource)
- Interscan Messaging Hosted Security (Trend Micro)
- Intramedullary Hip Screw (surgical hip repair)
- Institute for Music in Human and Social Development (Queen's University; Canada)
- I Miss Her So Much (chat slang)
- I Miss Him So Much (chat slang)
- Intermediate Medial Hyperstriatum Ventrale (forebrain, domestic chick)
- Inspiring Materials Handling Excellence (trade show; UK)
- International Materials Handling Exhibition
- In My Humble, Yet Correct, Opinion
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fujitsu will exhibit this and other health industry-related solutions at the International Modern Hospital Show 2009, from July 15-17 at Tokyo Big Sight.