What does IMPR stand for?
IMPR stands for International Meeting on Phytolith Research (est. 1996; bi-annual conference; Society for Phytolith Research)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IMPR
We have 4 other meanings of IMPR in our Acronym Attic
- Indian Motion Pictures Producers Association (India)
- Indiana Meat Packers and Processors Association
- Integrated Modelling of Products and Processes using Advanced Computer Technologies
- Inter-Municipal Public-Private Partnership Fund
- International Mission for Peace, Progress, and Prosperity
- Instant Messaging and Presence Protocol
- Intelligent Multicast Push and Proxy Software
- Interaction Moeller-Plesset Perturbation Theory
- Intermolecular Moeller-Plesset Perturbation Theory
- Internet Music Public Relations (Russia)
- Implementation Report
- Improvement of Methods for Producing Real-Time Embedded Software (ESPRIT Project 10043)
- Innovative Materials for Processes in Energy Systems (international symposium; Japan)
- Integrated Multi-Paradigm Reliable and Extensible Storage System
- Intermetallic Materials Processing in Relation to Earth and Space Solidification (European Space Agency)
- Intra-Molecular Propagation of Electron Spin States
- Integrated Multiple Platform for Remote-Sensing Simulation and Real-Time Interactive Operation