At this time, the International Kava Executive Council (IKEC) was formed to bring the different stakeholders from the Pacific and Western markets together in one initiative.
What does IKEC stand for?
IKEC stands for International Kava Executive Council (est. 2003)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IKEC
- Interdimensional Kinetic Entity (Quantum Conundrum character)
- Internet Key Encryption
- Internet Key Exchange
- Ion Kinetic Energy
- IPsec Key Exchange
- I Know Everything Already
- Ingvar Kamprad Elmtaryd Agunnaryd (Swedish home furnishings retailer; derived from founder's initials and hometown)
- International Kidney Evaluation Association Japan
- Indiana-Kentucky Electric Corporation
- Indonesia Korea Economic Corporation
- International Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Association
- Installation Kits Electronic Equipment
- Imperial Klingon Expeditionary Forces (Star Trek)
- Internacia Komerca Ekonomia Fakgrupo (Esperanto: International Specialist Group for Commerce and Economics)
- Industrial Klay Extruder Gun (Kemper product)
- Internationaal Kinder Evangelisatie Genootschap (Dutch: International Child Evangelism Fellowship)
- Irish Knitwear Exporters Guild (Ireland)
- Internacia Komunista Esperantista Kolektivo
- Istanbul Kantinciler Esnaf Odasi (Turkish trade organization)
- Imam Khomeini Education and Research Institute (Iran)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Kava Conference IKC 2004, was organized by the International Kava Executive Council (IKEC), the University of the South Pacific in Suva Fiji, the Fiji School of Medicine, the Republic of the Fiji Islands and the Pacific Island Forum Secretariat.
Klaus Theo Schroeder, in Berlin at the beginning of April this year, the International Kava Executive Council (IKEC), supported by renown scientists and the Ambassadors of Fiji and Samoa, came to agreement regarding an appropriate design for the generation of new data for kava, which was accepted by both parties.