27-144; Mark Crinson, Empire Building: Orientalism and Victorian Architecture (London, 1996; Miriam Dossal, "Limits of Colonial Urban Planning: A Study of Mid-Nineteenth-Century Bombay," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research 13 (1989): 19-31; Dane Kennedy, Magic Mountains: Hill Stations and the British Raj (Berkeley, 1996); Brenda Yeoh, Contesting Space: Power Relations and the Urban Built Environment in Colonial Singapore (Kuala Lumpur, 1996); Donald B.
What does IJUR stand for?
IJUR stands for International Journal of Urban and Regional Research
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of IJUR in our Acronym Attic
- Indian Journal of Urology (Urological Society of India)
- International Journal of Urology (Tokyo, Japan)
- Internationale Jongeren Uitwisseling (Dutch: International Youth Exchange; Belgium)
- Iraqi Journalists' Union
- Islamic Jihad Union
- International Journal of Unconventional Computing
- Internet Java Users Group
- Iranian Java User Group (computer programming)
- Irish Java User Group (Ireland)
- Irish Joomla Users Group (Ireland)
- International Journal of Unified Software Engines
- Independent Jewish Voices
- internal jugular vein
- Internal Jugular Venous Catheterization (emergency medicine)
- International Joint Venture
- International Journal of Vehicle Autonomous Systems
- Internal Jugular Venous Blood (cardiovascular medicine)
- International Journal of Value-Based Management
- International Journal of Value Chain Management
- International Journal of Vehicle Design
Samples in periodicals archive:
Economic Geography, Urban Geography, International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Political Geography.