The International Journal of Transpersonal Studies, 19, 163-184.
What does IJTS stand for?
IJTS stands for International Journal of Transpersonal Studies (est. 1981)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IJTS
We have 1 other meaning of IJTS in our Acronym Attic
- International Journal of Technology, Policy and Management
- Institute of Judicial Training and Research, U.P. (Uttar Pradesh, India)
- International Journal for Transformative Research
- International Journal of Therapy and Rehabilitation
- International Journal of Tourism Research
- Integris Jim Thorpe Rehabilitation Center (Oklahoma)
- Institute of Java and Technological Studies (Sri Lanka)
- International Journal of Tantric Studies
- International Journal of Tea Science
- International Journal of Tomography & Statistics (India)
- Iranian Journal of Trade Studies (quarterly publication; Institute of Trade Researches and Studies; Iran)
- Indian Journal of Urology (Urological Society of India)
- International Journal of Urology (Tokyo, Japan)
- Internationale Jongeren Uitwisseling (Dutch: International Youth Exchange; Belgium)
- Iraqi Journalists' Union
- Islamic Jihad Union
- International Journal of Unconventional Computing
- Internet Java Users Group
- Iranian Java User Group (computer programming)
- Irish Java User Group (Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
International Journal of Transpersonal Studies, 27, 46-54.
International Journal of Transpersonal Studies, 23, 94-98.